Sunday, January 8, 2012

Loving Words

I'm not a big tumbler fan, but there is one particular tumbler that I stumbled upon that I particularily like. Loving words is a cute tumbler who posts a quote, lyric, or song about love every day, "because life is too short to write about anything else". She just changed her background, which I can't say I am necessarily a fan of, but the tumbler is great!

I think this should be one of the quotes on her page (I'm watching pretty in pink right now).

"I'm not particularly concerned with whether or not you like me, because I live to like you and... and I can't like you anymore." -Duckie


Did you know that originally at the end of this movie they didn't have Duckie get a girl, and when they tested the movie the audiences liked the movie, but hated that Duckie didn't get anyone at the end, so they changed the ending for Duckie to get the cute blonde!


Also, just John Hughes films in general, are wonderful. If you haven't had the chance, go rent Some Kind of Wonderful. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment