Saturday, January 7, 2012

Fresh Start


Hello 2012!

Yes, we utterly failed at blogging last year, but we have decided to start the new year with a renewed commitment to blogging! I'm sure we have lost the handfuls of followers we have had before, but I just know our exciting lives will bring us some new readers.

So to start the new year off, I came back to school and have decided to complete some of my decorating projects which I never completed last semester. The first project I want to work on is creating a frame wall. Here are some pictures to give you an idea





So far I only have a few pictures that I took in Rome, a map that the lovely Emily gave me, a small painting also from Emily, and a print of my church from home. Hopefully I will find some more prints or photographs at an affordable price, its not that the art itself is so expensive, it is the matting and framing!

Here is what I am currently lusting after

Well happy 2012! Hopefully we will be seeing much more of The Thread this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment