Friday, October 14, 2011

Adventures at Virginia Tech

Two weekends ago Emily and I went to Virginia Tech with some of our friends from high-school for the Virginia Tech Clemson game.  The entire group had a great time drinking Starbucks, listening to our favorite high-school jams, making bacon, and watching some football.  Also, there was a lot of sibling action with my sister coming up from Clemson, and Emily's twin Adam coming from Christopher Newport.  All in all, the weekend was a hit!  Get ready for a lot of pictures, because I have very little discretion.
Emily, Danielle and I on our first night at Tech.


The happy crew reunited.


My favorite picture of the weekend....Lucas ready for game day!

Danielle and Emily being a Kappa Fleur de Lis.

So much orange and maroon.  This was around the time the dance party broke out.

For some reason we thought this was a great idea.  Those cups have hot apple cider in them...yum.

Danielle and I in our Clemson gear.

We found our friend Veena while we were there who we have not seen in nearly a year!

Twins!  (These two just love Wisconsin, which has an awesome football team this year).

My sister and I with my first and favorite car, the camry...clever name right?

Side note: Clemson beat Virgina Tech 23- 3, Go Tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment