Friday, September 2, 2011

Things I have in common with blogs I stalk...

I stalk a lot of blogs. A lot. It's one of my go-to's as an unemployed being. I should probably stalk less... and then maybe I'd get a job.

Two blogs I am currently obsessing over are Young House Love and Rockstar Diaries. Both are interesting, have practical DIY ideas, and entertain me to no end.

So what do I have in common with these blogs, you may ask? Here goes:

So recently I was looking at stalking YHL, and I read about how the couple that writes the blog came to be engaged. WELL they happen to be Virginians, and John proposed to Sherry while hiking.. Old Rag. "Old Rag! I love that hike"... I thought to myself. Look! Here is Sherry right before the proposal



And me, at the same spot

Something in common!!!

Also recently, I was reading stalking Rockstar Diaries. Naomi, the author, mentioned that her sister used to dance at SAB. So did Amanda (fellow blogger). And Amanda knows her! and had met Naomi too! wowza!

So, random blogs I stalk aren't so random anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment