Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall Festivities

I know, I know, it is only September (well almost October), but I'm so excited for fall I just had to give you some highlights from my last few weeks. I've been so busy with starting and getting in settled school that I have been slacking, big time. Hopefully I can step it up!

My parents and I at JMU's home opener (look at that pretty new stadium)


Last weekend I got to visit my sister at Clemson and go to the football game where they beat Florida State!

Kristin (my roommate) taught me how to make homemade salsa for the redskins game! (It does not look that good, but it was delicious.



Just some matching bean boots in the library.

This weekend Emily and I will be reunited for the Tech v. Clemson game, Emily can't decide to root for, Danielle and I will be decked out in orange and purple. Can't wait for some apple cider and coozies.



No comments:

Post a Comment