Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Menchie vs. Molly


There is currently a fierce battle taking place on top of Queen Anne hill.  Where does your allegiance lie,  with lower calorie fro yo or with good ole' fashioned ice cream?   Menchies opened up over a year ago, but now with a new Molly Moons right down the street,  I'm having a dessert dilemma.  

Pro of Menchies:  Awesome flavors and endless free samples


Molly's on the other hand has a 1 scoop option which can be split into two flavors...  Amazingly, it ends up looking more like a 2 scooper to me ; )




Menchies has an impressive topping and candy selection.  My personal favorite being the fresh fruit and cheesecake bits (seen here)  Also, I keep the Menchie man spoons to use for lunches.






Yummm!  
Dilemmas like these are OK with me.


Blogger: A













No comments:

Post a Comment