Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ice Baths and Overalls

 Pop!  "S**t!"  Ankle Sprain.  One of the most frustrating thing about being a dancer is getting injured.  Sadly, I've done it so many times I know the drill.  I sprained my ankle about two weeks ago which probably amount to about 70 ice baths.  At work, we have a huge ice bins with convenient trash cans and lovely toe caps.  I definitely took those toe caps for granted.  On the weekend I plunged my grapefruit sized ankle into the ice bucket thinking I was an ice bath pro.  Wrong.  Note to self:  need toe caps!

The second alarming problem with this photo is clearly the outfit.  I got some crazy idea that because somebody else can pull of overalls...  so can I?  I am not convinced.  This photo isn't helping.  I now view these overalls as a challenge... how to pull them off? 

No comments:

Post a Comment